1. Vacations: There are two vacations. Notice of the actual dates of vacations is intimated to the parents/guardians through the school diary.
2. All pupils should attend classes from the opening day, after each of the vacations. Absence without leave application and non-payment of fees till the end of July or January, after the Summer or Winter Vacation respectively, will lead to the removal of the pupil's name from the school rolls.
3. Verbal assurance: No verbal assurance given by any member of the staff, will be accepted as binding on the school. Similarly, no verbal statements made by parents will be accepted. Parents must always write to the school at any point they wish to put forward.
4. Suggestions or complaints, if any, should be made in writing to the Principal confidentially.
5. While communicating with the school, the parents should mention in their letters the full name, class, and section of their wards. Change in address or telephone number, if any, must be intimated as early as possible.
6. Parents are requested not to tip the school servants.
7. No contributions or fines are demanded verbally from the pupils. If noted in the school diary, the signature of acknowledgment must be checked on the same day.
8. Latecomers will not be admitted to the class without the
signature of the Principal/Headmistress/Teacher in charge in the school diary.
9. Parents or guardians should see that all school assignments are completed and homework given in the school diary is attended to. The remarks in the school diary by the teachers or Principal must be signed by the parents.
10. Mobiles and Cameras are strictly prohibited on the campus.
DISCIPLINE, GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
By discipline, we mean to develop three major aspects of our students' personalities.
1. To make each and every student responsible and self-reliant.
2. To transform an egoistic individual into a loving and lovable social being.
3. To make our students conscious and aware of their roles in society.
1. Strict regularity and punctuality, implicit obedience, courtesy in word and deed, cleanliness of dress and person, proper care of books, and school property are expected from each pupil. Pupils and parents must strictly conform to the instructions, rules, and regulations laid down in this regard.
2. Damage done to the school property must be made good. Fines may be imposed by the Principal for breach of discipline or rules and regulations or loss of and damage to school property.
3. The wearing of the school uniform is obligatory. Wearing jewelry or bringing expensive articles or money to the school is strictly prohibited and the school will not be responsible for their loss.
4. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behavior outside. Any report of objectionable conduct on the part of a pupil will make him/her liable to disciplinary action.
5. Presents to the members of the staff are not allowed in any form.
6. Buying sweets, chat, ice cream, etc. from hawkers on the street outside the school premises is strictly forbidden.
7. No pupil suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend school till he/she brings a Medical Certificate of fitness.
8. Irregular attendance, constant negligence of work, insubordination to teachers, habitual inattentiveness in class, obscenity in word or deed, wilful and repeated breach of the school regulations severally or collectively, will lead a pupil to serious punishment or expulsion.
9. Scribbling on the walls, desks, and boards, as well as tearing of pages from exercise books or school diary is punishable.
10. Every student, when called upon to attend extra classes or to take part in other activities of the school must compulsorily participate.